Q. I have never used an Interior Designer before. How does it work?
An initial consultation is arranged for the designer to come to your home or business premises to discuss your requirements and to advise and recommend solutions.
Q. What services do you offer?
Our services include furniture design and reupholstery, fabric selection, lighting, carpet, artwork and accessories selections. In addition colours and finishes selections can be made for clients building or renovating. In fact, we can help you with any aspect of interior design or decoration.
Q. What fees will I be charged?
We charge a set fee for each of the following alternative services.
- Initial Consultation at your home or premises for about 60mins.
- Putting together a Scheme for your decorating requirements.
- Selection & Specification of Interior &/or Exterior Colours & Finishes.
- Selection & Specification of Interior Fittings and Fixtures.
- Designing furniture or tile layouts or plans for GPOs or Lighting
The cost of specific design work, for example, for Kitchens, Bathrooms or Custom Designed Furniture will be quoted in advance.
Q. What happens after a Scheme is accepted?
We guarantee the client will be happy with the decorating scheme selected and after the presentation, quotations for all work are prepared. If the quotes are accepted a deposit is required before orders are placed with the balance of payment due on installation.